aLL AbOuT mE!!!

My photo
Whats up this is ya girl Alicia Renee. Im your basic outgoing girl. I love music. it a passion to me. As of now im an aspiring singer/songwriter..I play the piano, trumpet, and baritone. Just recently i moved to san antonio texas. its cool here..really hot though!! but if you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Read This!!!


Hey everyone. Umm...unfortunately I've got the flu. **tears. but to add to that, I'm withdrawing from PHS on the 19th. I'm going to try to go up there with my dad but if i don't get a chance to i want you guys to know that you've helped me A LOT!!! so i guess all i can say is thank you. i wish the best for you all. much love.

Alicia Renee <3

2 comments:

  1. awww Alicia we're all gonna miss you. and i hope you have fun at the new locstion that youre moving too..

    much love...
    Jessica<3

    ReplyDelete