aLL AbOuT mE!!!

My photo
Whats up this is ya girl Alicia Renee. Im your basic outgoing girl. I love music. it a passion to me. As of now im an aspiring singer/songwriter..I play the piano, trumpet, and baritone. Just recently i moved to san antonio texas. its cool here..really hot though!! but if you have any comments or questions, feel free to ask.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

My Newest Responsibility!

I just learned ALL the responsibilities that come with having a car. OMG!!! its like ALOT!!!! So to catch everyone up...March 27th was my sweet 16. Yay me right!!?? Yes but no. So I got a car(PT Cruiser). Its REALLY cute and of course you know im going to personalize it. But when I'm on the road with that car, its like "WOOOOW". All the things you have to do is crazy!!! But then again thats what comes with having a car and growing up...aka RESPONSIBILITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment